Asphalt 8: Airborne is a 2013 racing video game, developed and published by Gameloft as part of the Asphalt series. It was released on August 22, 2013 for iOS and Android, November 13 for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, and January 15, 2014 for BlackBerry 10
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST
The best Android arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aerial stunts in an intense driving experience powered by a brand-new physics engine!
LUXURY DREAM CARS
- More than 95 high-performance cars (80% of them NEW!)
- Top licensed manufacturers and models like Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R, Lamborghini Aventador and Audi R8 LMS Ultra
- Newly recorded high-fidelity car motor sounds for realistic audio immersion
- Hit the ramps and take the race above
- Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps
- Maneuver through the air, pulling stunts while racing
NEW EXOTIC LOCATIONS
- Race in 13 different settings like Venice, San Diego Harbor, Iceland, the Nevada Desert, Dubai and other exciting locations!
- All tracks available in original and mirror variations in Career mode
- Discover plenty of hidden shortcuts
NEW FEATURES FOR SPEED FREAKS
- 9 seasons & more than 300 events in Career mode
- Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed!
- A detailed damage system like nothing you’ve seen before
- Check out the new Infected and Drift Gate game modes
SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST CHALLENGES
- Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents!
- Dare friends to asynchronous races in your favorite cars
- Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
- Share your racing achievements and prove that you’re the ultimate speed machine
MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
- A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music for your game
- Featuring real tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
A game for fans of extreme arcade racing, with real dream cars and phenomenal graphics that will also please racing simulation enthusiasts.
Asphalt 8: Airborne is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online on the MOGAanywhere website.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app.
We’re introducing a lot of all-new activities and quests for you to complete everywhere in the game, along with winter decorations!
Get ready to brave the risky mountain roads and gorgeous medieval landscapes of Transylvania!
The Lamborghini Centenario is speeding into Asphalt 8! The Nissan 370Z returns with improved stats and a stylish look!
Handle your vehicle with a brand-new Directional Steering control scheme.
- Find out your device’s model OpenGL (OpenGL 2 , OpenGL 3). Learn android on the market “CPU-Z” (com.cpuid.cpu_z) can use the program. –>> Download CPU-Z
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.
The of December 15, 2015 game Loft No data are available in the Google Play store and manufacturer users to download data through the game (in the initial implementation of data downloaded)
- Infinite credits
- Infinite tokens
- Max level
- Max stars
- Currency exploit – buy anything with credits
- Booster time multiplier
- Infinite nitro
- AIs cannot use nitro
- Anti-ban – single player
- Unlock all races