Everyone knows that YouTube is the streaming video portal par excellence. You only have to take a look at the rankings offered by Alexa with regards to traffic volume. And despite offering an endless amount of online videos, we still don’t seem to have enough and we also want an offline version. You know, to be able to play them whenever we want, share them on WhatsApp, edit them ourselves, etc.
And for such purpose, there are different tools like TubeMate for Android, aTube Catcher for Windows, the online version of Peggo… iOS users are probably the worst off because they can’t do anything without a jailbreak. Well, we have to add Videoder to the existing offer, which intends to be the most advanced video downloader out there.
Download videos and music free to your smartphone or tablet
Well, we don’t know if it’s exactly the most advanced program of this kind, but it definitely offers us a very simple download system that also integrates a very well-designed interface. But if it stands out for something that’s definitely the vast amount of sites it’s compatible with. It supports over 170 online services with video and music via streaming, fact that turns it into one of the most versatile apps to download audio and video.
- Unlimited downloads of contents.
- Compatible with any resolution and format: MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, 1080P, 720P, 480P, 4K, HD…
- Support for multiple file downloads in batches: choose them and download them with a single click.
- Built-in web browser to access the supported websites.
- Download entire playlists and channels.
And what multimedia streaming services is it compatible with? Well, by downloading its APK you’ll be able to get hold of videos and audio from almost 200 different services, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vevo, Vine, Vimeo, Dailymotion… in other words, not only can you download content from video sites but also social networks.
How does it work?
As you can imagine, it isn’t too difficult to use. You’ve only got to browse around the website of your interest and choose the different videos that you want to download to your smartphone. You’ve only got to do these two things:
- Choose the video format between the three most popular ones: MP4, FLV, and 3GP.
- Choose the video quality that ranges between 240p and 1080p (high definition).
And you’re probably wondering how to download this app to your phone because you can’t find it on Google Play. It’s not there because it infringes the terms and conditions of Alphabet for YouTube users and, therefore, app developers can’t publish this kind of app on the official store. That’s why you’ll have to resort to our download button, making sure that you’ve previously enabled the option to install applications from Unknown sources. Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.1.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.